73 East Lake on track for late-April occupancy
The new 42-story, 332-unit apartment tower at 73 East Lake in the Loop has announced the opening of its leasing office.
Rental applications are being taken for occupancy dates beginning late in April, which would make 73 East Lake the first to deliver of the new apartment buildings slated to open this year.
The full-amenity building has a mix of convertible, one- and two-bedroom apartments.
The building’s website has floor plans and details of unit finishes and common area amenities.
- Will 73 East Lake become one of the Booth School dorms?
- Ken Derry’s view from atop 73 East Lake
- High-rise rents, occupancy, absorption rates all fall
- Rent increases slowing, downtown occupancy rates falling
- Chicago’s best Loop / New East Side apartments – apartment finishes and features