I dislike grocery shopping and I dislike cooking even more. The ultimate apartment amenity for me would be having a full-service grocery in the building.
Residents at the new 1225 Old Town apartments have a pool, a fitness center, a theater, party rooms, a business center and more. They also have the one amenity I’d trade all the others for – a new Plum Market with a large prepared foods section and a great selection of breads and pastries.
Join me for a non-foodie’s myopic walk through Plum Market.
Note: 1225 Old Town is the sponsor of our Old Town apartment guide.
- 1225 Old Town over 85% leased; Plum Market begins construction
- Terra cotta restoration underway and Intelligentsia joins Plum Market at 1225 Old Town
- Plum Market sets opening date at 1225 Old Town, partnership with chef Takashi Yagihashi
- Is an upscale food market a renter’s amenity of choice?
- A video look inside Old Town’s best apartments