The 3- to 4-bedroom, 3 ½ bath home at 3216 S Prairie Ave was built 7 years ago but has the appearance of a new home.
The home has high-ceilings, hardwood floors and generously-sized rooms. The living / dining area flows into an expansive kitchen / family room with an island and a pantry, and opens to a lower-level media room. The lower level has an office that could easily be a fourth bedroom.
The second level features a sprawling master suite with four large closets, two large skylights, a Juliet balcony and a skylit master bath with dual-bowl vanity, tub and separate shower. The second and third bedrooms on this level are larger than you’ll typically see.
The home has a back yard with space for planting and grilling, and a detached two-car garage.
The newly-listed 3216 S Prairie is around the corner from the Illinois College of Optometry and the IIT campus, convenient to public transportation, the expressway grid and the lakefront. It’s also within walking distance of US Cellular Field.
Join Coldwell Banker’s Nadine Ferrata and Lester, one of the owners, for a tour of the home and the neighborhood in the sponsored video.
The home is priced at $685,000.
- Lakeview’s Halsted Flats apartments are almost move-in ready
- A new 6-bedroom Lincoln Park home in a prime location
- The South Loop’s best apartments – Most convenient grocery shopping
- River North’s best apartment towers – most convenient grocery shopping
- Streeterville’s best apartments – Most convenient grocery shopping