The soaring, 2-story entry foyer sets the tone for this 4,000 square foot home, introducing you to the high level of finishes and millwork found throughout. An unusual feature of the home, made possible by its 60-foot lot width, is a first floor office / bedroom with a full bath.
The kitchen has a high-end appliance package and a large granite island. It opens to a spacious family room with stone fireplace and butler’s pantry adjacent to a large dining room that flows into the front living room.
Four bedrooms and 3 baths are on the second level, including an oversized master suite with a lavish bath and sitting room.
The basement has media room, recreation room, giant wet bar with refrigerator and dishwasher, and a bedroom and full bath.
A high-ceilinged 3-car garage opens directly to the home’s mud room and separately to the sprawling back yard.
The home is listed for sale at $995,000.
Maria Gracik of Coldwell Banker’s Gracik Makinney Group is our tour host in the sponsored video.
- Tour an aggressively-priced 4-bedroom Elmhurst ranch
- A like-new Nantucket-style home in center-of-town Elmhurst
- A wonderfully rehabbed ranch close to Elmhurst schools
- An award-winning restoration of Griffin’s Emery House in Elmhurst
- South Loop apartment update – modest price changes, $1,305 one-bedroom available