A new luxury single-family in hot Ukrainian Village
Noah Properties homes typically sell before completion or shortly after.
A 4-bedroom, 3 ½ bath Noah home in hot Ukrainian Village has just hit the market, and it’s slated for completion in two weeks.
The home has everything you expect from this builder — open spaces, a lavish kitchen and family room, high-style fixtures, ample outdoor space and a lower level that doesn’t feel like ne.
The home at 2126 W Erie is for sale at $999,900. Join Sergio & Banks‘ Melissa Govedarica for a tour in the video.
- Roscoe Village single-family sales appear to be hot
- A single-level 3-bedroom at Lincoln Park’s Wrightwood Crossing
- K2 luxury apartments hosts an Ask the Vet event
- Tour new luxury apartments at the Shoreland in Hyde Park
- A birthday and a bridge at K2 luxury apartments