A new luxury single-family in hot Ukrainian Village
Noah Properties homes typically sell before completion or shortly after.
A 4-bedroom, 3 ½ bath Noah home in hot Ukrainian Village has just hit the market, and it’s slated for completion in two weeks.
The home has everything you expect from this builder — open spaces, a lavish kitchen and family room, high-style fixtures, ample outdoor space and a lower level that doesn’t feel like ne.
The home at 2126 W Erie is for sale at $999,900. Join Sergio & Banks‘ Melissa Govedarica for a tour in the video.
- High style, budget prices at sold-out Ukrainian Village condos
- Roscoe Village single-family sales appear to be hot
- Luxury new construction on an extra-wide Bucktown lot
- Luxury Bucktown condos in a boutique building
- Edgebrook Glen projects 30 new single-family sales in 2013