A new Noah Properties home in a hot Humboldt Park location
The 8-square-block area bounded by Humboldt Blvd, Kedzie Ave, North Ave and Bloomingdale Ave has undergone rapid change in the past few years. New homes have sold rapidly and more are under construction.
Spurring the changes are the neighborhood’s proximity to the delightful Humboldt Park lagoons to the south and ready access to the new Bloomingdale Trail, an exciting addition to Chicago’s park scene.
Sergio & Banks’ Izabela Sloma is our tour guide to 1707 N Whipple, a 4-bedroom, 3 1/2 bath, 2-car garage home by Noah Properties – one of Chicago’s hottest-selling builders.
- Hot item – an East Village Noah Properties resale
- Three new luxury homes, a block from Wrightwood Park
- Tour a Highland Park landmark, the Ben Rose house and pavilion
- A hot pocket of new homes in Humboldt Park
- Dog-friendly buildings in Lincoln Park and Lake View