A new player at the Oriental Theater
Back in February we passed along a Sun-Times report on plans to convert the 22-story tower portion of the landmark Oriental Theatre to 230 loft apartments.
The summer target date for starting the project has come and gone and Crain’s is reporting that a new developer is acquiring the site and plans to convert it to 220 apartments. The target dates for start and completion are early next year and mid-2015, respectively, according to Crain’s.
- Loft apartments planned for the Oriental Theater
- More new apartments headed for the West Loop
- Optima plans to deliver second Streeterville apartment tower in 2017
- Yet another Near North apartment tower proposed
- West Loop construction update – Catalyst