4862 N Redwood was built in 2013 and boasts 3 bedrooms, 2 ½ baths and a 2-car garage.
The home has a classic center-entrance layout entered through a 2-story foyer open to a dining room, a living area and a sun room that opens to the expansive back yard.
The chef’s kitchen has a six-burner Viking range, a Sub-zero refrigerator, the farmhouse sink that’s currently very popular and a large island. The kitchen opens to a family room and a bay window perfect for a breakfast table.
The home has recently been listed for sale at $799,900.
- A single-level 3-bedroom at Lincoln Park’s Wrightwood Crossing
- Spacious single-level Bucktown homes at pre-construction prices
- A vintage Streeterville condo that lives like a single-family home
- A nearly-new, large and light East Village 5-bedroom
- A luxurious Lakeview home from hot-selling Noah Properties