The home boasts generously-sized rooms, a sleek eat-in kitchen, a formal dining room, a step-down living room with woodburning fireplace, a master suite with a skylit spa bath, a first-floor family room, a beautifully landscaped patio and a 2-car garage.
The home is listed for sale at $1,050,000.
Eileen Brennan of Berkshire Hathaway Koenig Rubloff is your host in the video. Eileen sold the 42 homes at Beekman Place for the developer in the late 80s and has continued to represent sellers in the development ever since.
- A spacious, skylit townhome in a landscaped Gold Coast oasis
- A townhome with views across from the East Bank Club
- An architecturally distinctive home on a quiet Glenview cul-de-sac
- A Gold Coast 3-bedroom with sweeping views and an open layout
- Spectacular Lincoln Park views from a Gold Coast one-bedroom