The deck has a pool, hot tub, grills, lounge seating, a fire pit and panoramic views of the skyline and lake. If you’ve lived in a high-rise where the sun hardly ever reaches the “sun deck” you’ll appreciate the day-long sun on The LEX’s deck.
A fitness center, business center and resident lounge are adjacent to the pool deck.
The LEX offers a mix of loft and traditional layouts. The next loft availability is in early July for a 1-bedroom renting for $1,957. One-bedrooms in The LEX’s tower start at $1,753 and 2-bedroom, 2-baths at $2,503. Floor plans and near real-time rent and availability information can be accessed online.
The LEX has been a popular building since it opened several years ago, and only a few apartments are available for immediate occupancy.
- An apartment pool with a view in the Fulton River District
- Chicago’s best Loop / New East Side apartments – building amenities
- River North – A list of available apartments and current rents
- The 2014 Chicago rental service do-not-call list
- The South Loop’s Astoria Tower has a few apartments available