1318 W George is a former warehouse renovated into a boutique loft condominium with seven distinctly different homes open from a second-floor courtyard.
Unit 2B has a soaring living area that’s ideal for entertaining. The up-to-date kitchen has a large island and stainless steel appliances.
The home has a large master suite, a second-level bedroom, and a loft family room that could be converted to a third bedroom.
The home has recently been listed for sale at $499,900. The building has an elevator, garage parking and a shared roof deck.
Nicholas Apostal of Coldwell Banker’s Apostal Group is your host in the video.
- A soaring duplex at Lakeview’s Lincoln Theater Lofts
- A spacious and bright 2-bedroom where Lincoln Park and Lakeview meet
- An architecturally distinctive home on a quiet Glenview cul-de-sac
- A corner Lakeview townhome with great outdoor space
- A Noah Properties showstopper on a 38-foot wide Lakeview lot