1225 has a full complement of stylish amenities: a sundeck and pool, fitness center, resident lounge with coffee service, a theater, a dog run and a demonstration kitchen and business center.
1225 Old Town’s most fabulous amenity is a new gourmet Plum Market and Intelligentsia coffee outlet in the building. It just doesn’t get any more convenient.
Studio to 3-bedroom, 3-bath apartments are available in 34 efficient floor plans, all with in-unit washer / dryers and many with balconies offering dramatic city views.
- Terra cotta restoration underway and Intelligentsia joins Plum Market at 1225 Old Town
- A first look inside K2, Chicago’s newest apartments
- A first look inside Evanston’s 1717 Ridge apartments
- Is an upscale food market a renter’s amenity of choice?
- A video tour of Mondial, River West’s newest luxury apartments