An extra-wide 4-bedroom in the Bell School District
The latest home in the rapidly-selling PNC Development portfolio is a 4-bedroom, 3 ½ bath on a wide 33 x 125 foot lot at 2433 W Byron in North Center.
The 4,000 square foot home is half a block from Revere Park, on a quiet, tree-lined street, and in the sought-after Bell School District. It has just been listed for sale at $949,000.
The home is a to-the-studs rehab with all of the luxury features, high-end finishes and the open floor plan that you’ve come to expect in ground-up new construction.
Sergio & Banks‘ Tina Culver and Brian Morand are your tour guides in the video.
- An affordably-priced Lake View 2-bedroom
- A resort-like yard with pool at an Elmhurst 6-bedroom home
- A sunny top-floor 2-bedroom on a tree-lined Lake View block
- A nearly-new, large and light East Village 5-bedroom
- A 4-bedroom Bridgeport rowhome across from Donovan Park