The newly-listed 3-bedroom, 2-bath top-floor home at 622 W Oakdale Ave has been highly-upgraded and boasts a number of unusual features.
The home’s width enables all of the rooms to be generously-sized and allows for plentiful storage. A spacious kitchen has ample cabinet and counter space, a high-end appliance package and is open to the large living and dining areas.
The home has three private outdoor spaces with excellent views — terraces off the living room and master bedroom, and a rooftop deck with interior access.
The home is listed for sale at $689,000.
Kale Realty’s Eric Rojas is your tour guide in the sponsored video.
- A new 6-bedroom Lincoln Park home in a prime location
- A corner Lakeview townhome with great outdoor space
- Chicago’s best Loop / New East Side apartments – two-bedroom floor plan
- Chicago’s best Loop / New East Side apartments – one-bedroom floor plan
- Chicago’s best Loop / New East Side apartments – three-bedroom floor plan