An updated look at the New City mega-development
Construction was proceeding across much of the sprawling New City site when I visited yesterday.
This major development will extend the Clybourn Corridor south of Lincoln Park and include 360,000 square feet of retail space, medical offices, 199 apartments and 1,100 parking spaces.
If you’ve ever tried to walk an I-beam you’re likely to marvel at how sure-footed the iron workers are as they guide the steel into place.
- Realtors plan mega-development on Michigan Ave
- Work underway on Clybourn Corridor’s New City
- An updated look down on Chicago and LaSalle
- An updated look at new West Loop apartments
- Watch and weigh in on West Loop development from K2 apartments