Chicago Pride Parade 2014, the view from Halsted Flats
Halsted Flats is the first new rental high-rise built in Lakeview in nearly 30 years – and it’s the only luxury, full-amenity apartment tower in the neighborhood.
One of Halsted Flats’ seasonal amenities is a great view of Chicago’s annual Pride Parade, which passes just outside the building. The parade is just one of many neighborhood fairs and festivals held through the summer within a short walk of Halsted Flats.
Join us for the scene as seen from a 5th floor balcony in this sponsored video.
- Halsted Flats has a great view of the Pride Parade
- A Wrigley Field view from Halsted Flats’ dog run
- Enjoy the best of Lakeview at the new Halsted Flats apartments
- A tour of Halsted Flats’ new model apartments
- Halsted Flats apartments, 3740 N Halsted St, Lakeview