A news release received yesterday reported that the 515-unit Coast apartment tower, which began leasing in mid-February and opened in March, is 50% leased. That’s “a record setting pace,” said an executive of NNP Residential, the leasing and management agent for the 51-story building.
Coast is the eighth residential high-rise in the Lakeshore East development in the New East Side neighborhood, and the first to be 100% smoke free.
According to Coast’s website:
Coast’s soothing modern apartments create your personal urban beachside resort. Stroll home from work, kick off your shoes and roll-up your pants. Experience a coastal retreat on the shores of Lake Michigan.
We’re hoping that Coast is more proficient at calculating percentages than it is at understanding the meaning of “beachside” and “shores of Lake Michigan.”
- The Coast – eye-catching architecture and eye-rolling ad copy
- 1225 Old Town over 85% leased; Plum Market begins construction
- Randy Fifield reports K2 pool open, Designer Showcase May 1, 2 and 3
- Spacious high-rise apartments at the edge of the Gold Coast
- Contextual views of the new Coast and Optima Center apartment towers