The corner homes are attractively priced from $3,250, and have space-expanding bay windows that flood them with light.
Active roommates are attracted to the location for its proximity to the nearby bar, restaurant and nightlife scenes. The big draw for families is that 1111 is within the Ogden International School attendance boundaries and close to parks, beaches and grocery shopping. Everyone loves the rooftop pool, the highest in a Gold Coast apartment building.
Book your appointment online and receive up to a $200 credit toward your first month’s rent.
Planned Property owns and manages more than 3,000 apartments in prime Gold Coast, Lincoln Park and Lakeview East locations.
- Today’s deal – dog-friendly 1-bedrooms at the edge of the Gold Coast
- Apartment spotlight – Gold Coast high-rises with pools
- Three corner 1-bedrooms still available at K2 Apartments
- Updated Lakeview East studios and 1-bedrooms steps from everything
- A spacious contemporary townhome in a quiet Gold Coast oasis