Demolition underway for Chicago and LaSalle apartments
The northeast corner of Chicago and LaSalle is the site of a new 33-story, 295-unit apartment tower with ground-floor retail space.
Demolition of a two-story structure on the northern part of the site was well underway when I stopped by yesterday, and it will probably be complete within a day or two.
Antunovich Associates is the architect of record, in collaboration with Berkelhamer Architects. You can see renderings of the new apartment tower at Berkelhamer’s site.
You can see all of the new high-rises that have been proposed or started at our list of new downtown apartment projects.
- Chicago and LaSalle apartment tower gains Plan Commission approval
- Yet another River North apartment tower, at Chicago and LaSalle
- Construction underway on Catalyst apartments in West Loop
- Construction underway on Old Town apartments
- Arkadia apartment tower underway in the West Loop