First move-ins at 73 East Lake in the Loop
A recent news release from 73 East Lake touts it as “the first new construction apartment tower to open in 2014.” It’s not: Halsted Flats began move-ins in mid-March.
According to the news release, the building has leased 20% of its 332 convertible, one- and two-bedroom units.
New buildings added more than 2,800 apartments to the downtown market last year. Developers are slated to deliver more than 2,500 new units in the downtown market this year, and nearly 2,700 next year. You can see them all on our at-a-glance list of new downtown apartment projects.
- 73 East Lake tops out in the Loop
- 73 East Lake Apartments, 73 E Lake St, Loop
- 73 East Lake on track for late-April occupancy
- Chicago’s best Loop / New East Side apartments – walking distance to Loop
- Will 73 East Lake become one of the Booth School dorms?