Five years later and $300K lower in Logan Square
When the 5-bedroom, 3 ½ bath home at 2311 N Rockwell first came to our attention, five years ago, it had an asking price of $1,299,000. The home sold several months later for $1,225,000.
The Logan Square home, which boasts a luxurious master suite, is on an oversized 30 x 190 lot across the street from Goethe Elementary School.
In its current incarnation the home is listed for $995,000 after having been on and off the market for more than two years.
- New lower prices at Ambry Estates in Lynwood
- A look at Olympia Centre, 20 years on
- An unusual Elmhurst 4-bedroom
- A newly-renovated Irving Park single-family
- Buyers weren’t hot for geothermal home in Lincoln Park