The location, from the Chicago River north to Webster Ave, includes the former Guttmann Tannery, Finkl Steel and A. Lakin & Sons sites and is included in a Planned Manufacturing District (PMD). The PMD currently limits allowable uses and would not accommodate residential development.
It’s a near-certainty that the decision-making process will go on for years.
You can see 100s more of YoChicago’s aerial photographs at Flickr.
- Webster House apartments, 2150 N Lincoln Park West, Lincoln Park
- Belden-Stratford apartments, 2300 N Lincoln Park West, Lincoln Park
- Park Lincoln by Reside apartments, 2470 N Clark St, Lincoln Park
- Deal of the day – renovated Lincoln Park studios steps from the park
- 1940 North Lincoln apartments, 1940 N Lincoln Ave, Lincoln Park