Streeter Place, 355 E Ohio St in Streeterville, has two 3-bedroom, 2-bath apartments available for August and September occupancy. Rent for the 48th and 49th floor homes starts at $5,000 a month. Three-bedroom apartments in full-amenity buildings are very scarce at this rent level in Streeterville.
The apartments span more than 1,800 square feet and boast floor-to-ceiling windows, a kitchen with a large island, an in-unit washer / dryer, ample closet space, and a balcony.
The master suite is spacious enough to accommodate large furniture and a seating area. It has two closets, including a walk-in, and an en-suite bath with double-bowl vanity, a tub and a separate stall shower.
Streeter Place is a full-amenity building with a walk-to-everything location.
- Chicago’s best Loop / New East Side apartments – one-bedroom floor plan
- Chicago’s best Loop / New East Side apartments – two-bedroom floor plan
- Chicago’s best Loop / New East Side apartments – three-bedroom floor plan
- A video tour of spacious Streeterville apartments
- Does OneEleven have downtown Chicago’s worst two-bedroom floor plan?