My favorite was a two-bedroom at the northeast corner of the building.
The living / dining area boasts a wide, curving wall of floor-to-ceiling windows with striking views of the Chicago skyline, even from the seventh-floor model. Plank flooring emphasizes the feeling of openness.
At one end of the living / dining area there’s a balcony that serves up a more expansive view.
The plan has an open kitchen with ample cabinets and counter space, granite counters and stainless steel appliances.
One of the two baths has a double-bowl vanity.
Three two-bedrooms will become available later this month and in September, renting from $3,518 to $3,743.
Floor plans and near real-time availability information can be accessed online.
Kingsbury Plaza has a full suite of amenities, including an expansive pool deck and a public, but little-known riverwalk along the building. It’s a favorite spot for residents to walk their dogs.
Note: Kingsbury Plaza recently became a YoChicago advertiser.
- Video tours of Kingsbury Plaza’s amenities and riverwalk
- Chicago’s best Loop / New East Side apartments – two-bedroom floor plan
- Chicago’s best Loop / New East Side apartments – one-bedroom floor plan
- The latest apartment proposal for Huron and Kingsbury
- Chicago’s best Loop / New East Side apartments – three-bedroom floor plan