Lexington Oaks is a boutique development of fifteen new townhomes in three 5-unit buildings.
There are two 3-bedroom, 2 ½ bath home styles to choose from, one of which features a master suite on the first floor and two bedrooms and a loft on the second. The other townhome plan has three bedrooms upstairs. Both styles include a full basement, an attached 2-car garage and the innovative touches that have been the hallmark of Lexington Homes throughout its 40-year tenure. The homes are pre-completion base-priced from $336,990.
Lexington oaks is conveniently near downtown Palatine and less than a mile from the Palatine Metra station.
A sales and design center is open daily at 395 W Northwest Hwy, across the street from the Lexington Oaks site.
- New Palatine townhomes adjacent to Deer Grove Forest Preserve
- Lexington Station townhomes in Morton Grove more than two-thirds sold
- Floor plans, pricing online for The Scott Residences in Old Town
- New homes in Bridgeport just steps from Donovan Park
- Does OneEleven have downtown Chicago’s worst two-bedroom floor plan?