Lincoln Park apartments steps from the Metra
We’ve written so often about Flats Chicago’s seeming ineptness and over-the-top hype that another post might seem like just piling on or kicking a cripple.
When we saw a Craigslist ad for Flats No. 2500 touting its “steps from the Metra” location, we couldn’t resist providing visual illustrations of that claim’s literal veracity. If you want to ride that train, however, you’ll have to walk eight-tenths of a mile to the nearest Metra station. That’s a lot of steps.
- Gold Coast, Lincoln Park and Lakeview apartments
- What’s for rent in the Gold Coast, Lincoln Park and Lakeview
- New listing: a Lincoln Park triplex rowhouse with two income units
- Tour new luxury apartments at the Shoreland in Hyde Park
- A tour of Halsted Flats’ new model apartments