All three luxury condos at 2138 N Damen Ave, listed at prices from $1.049M to $1.115M were sold prior to completion. That’s almost always the case with the well-located, amenity-laden homes developed by Noah Properties.
These Bucktown homes boasted 3 bedrooms, 3 ½ baths, floor-to-ceiling living and dining room windows with 11-foot ceiling heights, a see-through fireplace, generous room sizes and the lavish kitchens that are one of Noah’s signatures.
The homes have outdoor space that’s unusual for the area — two large terraces off the living / dining areas and a rooftop deck with spectacular views of the Chicago skyline.
- Fifield plans luxury apartments in East Village, eyes Wicker Park, Bucktown
- Luxury condos mix with affordable housing in “West Wicker Park”
- Spacious single-level Bucktown homes at pre-construction prices
- An extra-wide Lake View home with Noah Properties’ luxury flair
- Three new luxury homes, a block from Wrightwood Park