MLS-listed rental supply plunges in Edgewater, Rogers Park
A month ago there were 154 homes, apartments and condos listed for rent in the Multiple Listing Service in ZIP Codes 60660 and 60626. As of late yesterday there were only 110, a 29% drop from 30 days ago.
If you ask half a dozen real estate agents to explain this change in the Edgewater / Rogers Park market you’ll get half a dozen different reasons for it.
If you’re looking to rent in these neighborhoods, all you need to know is that you have fewer choices today than you did a month ago and probably shouldn’t hesitate if you see something you like.
You can see 100s more of our aerial photos at Flickr.
- MLS-listed rental inventory up sharply on north lakefront
- North lakefront MLS-listed rentals on the rise
- MLS-listed downtown rentals at 30-month high
- North lakefront renters have more MLS-listed choices
- A high-rise loft in a steps-to-everything Edgewater location