New homes in Bridgeport just steps from Donovan Park
Lexington Square‘s third phase is launching 20 new rowhomes and the second phase of Lexington Place has begun the sale of 19 new single-family homes.
The Lexington Square rowhomes feature 3 or 4 bedrooms, 2 ½ or 3 ½ baths, high ceilings, hardwood floors in living areas, kitchens with ample cabinet and counter space and granite counters and islands. The homes are base-priced from $384,990.
The classic Chicago-style single-family homes range in size from 3 to 6 bedrooms and offer either 2 ½ or 3 ½ baths. They’re base-priced from $499,990.
Lexington Square and Lexington Place are steps from the popular Donovan Park in Bridgeport.
Join Regina of Lexington Homes for a tour in the video. You’ll find her to be a knowledgeable guide to the homes and the neighborhood.
- Classic single-family homes near Donovan Park in Bridgeport
- Three dramatic new homes steps from the Bloomingdale Trail
- An affordable Hyde Park 2-bedroom steps from the Metra
- Yesterday’s kitchens, Bridgeport and Bucktown
- Lincoln Park apartments steps from the Metra