The fully-renovated triplex at 2323-25 N Halsted boasts 4 bedrooms, 3 ½ baths, high ceilings, parking and wonderful vintage touches. The home has elaborate crown and baseboard moldings, an original fireplace mantle, plaster medallions and period fixtures.
Directly adjacent to the owner’s unit are two apartments that rent easily for a total of $3,000 per month. The property has just been listed for sale for $1,395,000.
Owner / agent David Nadler of City Ranch Real Estate and master painter Keith Morey of Morey Painting are your hosts in the video. Morey talks about the steps he undertook to make the home appealing to buyers — and to satisfy them once they’ve moved in.
- New listing – A sunny 2-bedroom across from Winnemac Park
- Belden-Stratford apartments, 2300 N Lincoln Park West, Lincoln Park
- Webster House apartments, 2150 N Lincoln Park West, Lincoln Park
- Park Lincoln by Reside apartments, 2470 N Clark St, Lincoln Park
- 1940 North Lincoln apartments, 1940 N Lincoln Ave, Lincoln Park