If you’ve ventured south of the river along Michigan Avenue recently you’ve noticed that Millennium Park Plaza, at the corner of Randolph and Michigan, has been undergoing an extensive makeover of the commercial space fronting Michigan. Protein Bar, David’s Tea, Lids and a second floor bar and restaurant will be opening soon.
The residential areas of the building have also been under renovation, beginning with the relocation of the apartment lobby to Beaubien Ct on the west side of the building.
Millennium Park Plaza also recently opened three furnished models showcasing improvements that are underway. All of the apartments now have granite counters and stainless steel appliances.
Millennium Park Plaza has a variety of studio to 3-bedroom apartments and some of the most attractive pricing in the neighborhood. One-bedrooms start at $1,665, two-bedroom, 2-baths at $2,375 and three-bedroom, 2-baths at $2,895.
The building has a domed indoor swimming pool, a rooftop sundeck, a fitness room and a business center.
See our review page for more information about Millennium Park Plaza’s location, views and amenities.
Note: Millennium Park Plaza is an affiliate of one of our advertisers.
- Millennium Park Plaza apartments, 151 N Michigan Ave, New East Side
- Celebrate Millennium Park’s 10th anniversary at Park Michigan Apartments
- A Grant Park makeover near General Logan’s statue
- Lincoln Park Plaza apartments, 600 W Diversey Pkwy, Lakeview
- Columbus Plaza apartments, 233 E Wacker Dr, New East Side