New River North apartment towers near topping out
AMLI River North, 71 W Hubbard, will top out at 50 stories and Hubbard Place, 360 W Hubbard, at 43. As you can see from the photos, both are nearing their full height.
The AMLI website is touting Summer 2013 occupancy, while Hubbard Place is slated to deliver in October 2013. The buildings will add a total of nearly 900 new units to the River North rental stock.
You can see all of the new apartment projects that are proposed or underway in downtown Chicago at our at-a-glance list.
- New apartments slated for River North
- Yet another River North apartment tower, at Chicago and LaSalle
- An up-to-date at-a-glance River North apartment list
- Another apartment tower moves forward in River North
- Construction update – Hubbard Place in River North