1345 Wabash, which is under construction in the South Loop, is the first new condo high-rise in the neighborhood in six years.
The building has a terrific location, within a short walk of bars, destination restaurants, grocery shopping, parks and public transportation.
1345 Wabash is aiming to set a higher standard for design and style. One- and two-bedroom condos are priced from the $220s.
Join us for a look at the state of construction and the immediate neighborhood in the video.
- A move-in ready home in a convenient near-south location
- New South Loop condos invite you to stop renting
- New South Loop condos have great access to big-box retail
- Construction update – 1345 Wabash condos in the South Loop
- Construction underway on new South Loop condos