The new 9-unit condo building at 1400 W Chicago Ave is making rapid progress and its 2- and 3-bedroom units are likely to be available for late-summer occupancy. Noah Properties is the developer.
The building is just west of the Ida Crown Natatorium at the 8-acre Eckhart Park, in a part of Noble Square that’s seeing commercial and residential growth. The Chicago Ave Blue Line stop is about an 8-minute walk to the east, and the #66 bus stops across the street.
Note: Sergio & Banks is a YoChicago advertiser.
- A luxurious Lakeview home from hot-selling Noah Properties
- A Noah Properties showstopper on a 38-foot wide Lakeview lot
- High style, budget prices at sold-out Ukrainian Village condos
- State Street Properties’ amazing Craigslist apartment spam
- Webster Square Apartments, 558 W Webster Ave, Lincoln Park