Noah Properties builds a stunning home in Wicker Park
Noah Properties has been building a popular product lately, selling its stylish homes as quickly as they’re built.
Noah Properties is nearing completion of 1419 N Cleaver, a 5-bedroom, 4 ½ bath home with a 2-car garage in the Wicker Park / Noble Square neighborhood, priced at $1,149,000.
The recently-listed home features stunningly attractive designer finishes, unlike any you’ve seen if you’ve been in the market for a luxury residence on Chicago’s north side. It boasts Noah’s signature bright interiors, generous outdoor space, over-sized windows, open floor plan and everything-you-desire features included in the price.
Sergio & Banks‘ Melissa Govedarica is your tour guide in the video.
- A new Noah Properties home in a hot Humboldt Park location
- Hot item – an East Village Noah Properties resale
- Three new luxury homes, a block from Wrightwood Park
- A nearly-new, large and light East Village 5-bedroom
- Tour a Highland Park landmark, the Ben Rose house and pavilion