Just a few blocks north of Wrigley Field is a tree-lined block set apart from the crowds that flood Wrigleyville on game and concert days.
925 W Dakin is a recently-rehabbed vintage building with 1- and 2-bedroom loft-style apartments. The homes have hardwood floors and exposed brick and ductwork, in keeping with the loft aesthetic.
Apartments in the pet-friendly building have central air, and new kitchens with equally new appliances, including built-in microwave and dishwasher.
BJB Properties, which owns and manages thousands of apartments in Chicago’s lakefront neighborhoods, is our host in the video.
- Newly-rehabbed Streeterville studios steps from the Mag Mile
- New and newly-rehabbed apartments across the street from Wrigley Field
- Newly-renovated boutique apartments steps from the lake and Mag Mile
- Tour a loft-like Ravenswood 2-bedroom steps from the Damen Brown Line
- Light, bright apartments steps from Gold Coast amenities