My itinerary last Friday and Saturday started in Winnetka and moved on to Evanston, Park Ridge, the city and Highland Park.
BJB Evanston, one of our sponsors, has a renovated retail / office building at 874 Green Bay Rd in Winnetka, at the intersection of Tower Rd and Green Bay. The building is in the Tudor style that pervades Winnetka’s commercial areas.
Office spaces in the elevator building rent from $500 to $1,200 a month and have operable windows and individual air-conditioning units. Internet service is included in the rent. The building has a lobby seating area, shared kitchens, marble restrooms, available cleaning service and parking.
The pedestrian-friendly Hubbard Woods shopping / restaurant district along Green Bay Rd begins across the street and Winnetka’s upscale McDonald’s is behind the building.
- Good Ol’ Santa visits Koenig & Strey’s Winnetka office
- Will Fifield “tack on” a hotel and 350 apartments to a West Loop office tower?
- The Sutherland, renovated luxury apartments in Hyde Park / Kenwood
- It’s easier to get a loan on a large office building than a home
- Winnetka Italianate villa sells quickly for $12.25M