You need a new apartment, and many Chicago residents need help with food, especially in the summer months when children are out of school.
When you become a new resident at one of Planned Property‘s apartments this July and August, Planned will donate a portion of your rent to the Lakeview Pantry to help meet the need for food at a time when food prices have been outpacing the inflation rate.
Planned Property owns and manages more than 3,000 apartments in prime Gold Coast, Lincoln Park, Lakeview locations.
- Great Lakeview apartment deals at 515 West Barry
- What’s for rent in the Gold Coast, Lincoln Park and Lakeview
- Today’s apartment deal – an unusual reverse courtyard in Lakeview
- Apartment spotlight: Gold Coast, Lincoln Park and Lakeview
- Updated Lakeview East studios and 1-bedrooms steps from everything