Matt Garrison’s CondoShark.com tracks the biggest discounts on homes in seven Chicago neighborhoods and eight suburbs. This morning I browsed the suburban listings at Garrison’s ShoreShark page and found these properties, which represent the five biggest discounts on North Shore homes. Click on the links below to see listings for these homes.
- 515 Kenilworth Ave in Kenilworth (above): Six-bedroom / 4.5-bath; was $1.99 million, now $1.09 million (45.1 percent change)
- 2710 Greenleaf Ave in Wilmette: Six-bedroom / six-bath; was $828,900, now $475,000 (42.7 percent change)
- 5 E Laurel Rd in Lake Forest: Eight-bedroom / 7.5-bath; was $6.6 million, now $3.99 million (39.4 percent change)
- 467 E Illinois Rd in Lake Forest: Four-bedroom / three-bath; was $1.24 million, now $789,000 (36.8 percent change)
- 1005 E Illinois Rd in Lake Forest: Three-bedroom / three-bath; was $2.8 million, now $1.79 million (35.9 percent change)
Find more information about price reductions, foreclosures, and short sales in Chicago and beyond at CondoShark.com and ShoreShark.com.