CondoShark.com tracks price cuts on homes in seven Chicago neighborhoods: Bucktown, Gold Coast, Lake View, Lincoln Park, River North, South Loop, and West Loop. The following properties hold the top spot for reductions by percentage in each neighborhood:
- Unit #4 at 1954 N Wilmot Ave: Three-bedroom / two-bath; was $649,999, now $499,000 (a 23.2-percent reduction).
- Unit #509 at 1000 N Lake Shore Dr: Two-bedroom / two-bath; was $389,000, now $229,000 (a 41.1-percent reduction).
- Unit #527 at 1800 W Grace St: Two-bedroom / two-bath; was $869,500, now $519,500 (a 40.3-percent reduction).
- Unit #1E at 2407 N Surrey Ct: Two-bedroom / 2.5-bath; was $595,000, now $449,900 (a 24.4-percent reduction).
- Unit #6101 at 1211 S Prairie Ave: Three-bedroom / three-bath; was $4,800,500, now $2,565,500 (a 46.6-percent reduction).
- Unit #201 at 1000 W Washington Blvd: Two-bedroom / two-bath; was $489,000, now $389,000 (a 20.4-percent reduction).
Visit YoChicago every Friday for details on discounted units featured at CondoShark.com.