Matt Garrison‘s ShoreShark.com tracks price reductions, short sales, and foreclosures in eight northern suburbs: Deerfield, Glencoe, Glenview, Highland Park, Kenilworth, Lake Forest, Wilmette, and Winnetka.
The five listings below represent the largest overall price reductions for single-family homes in Winnetka. Click on each address to learn more about the property.
- 800 Green Bay Rd: Three-bedroom / two-bath. Listed by Coldwell Banker; on the market 353 days. Was $848,000, now $545,000 (-35.7%).
- 463 Orchard Ln: Three-bedroom / 2.5-bath. Listed by Chicago Realty Associates; on the market 653 days. Was $1.04 million, now $799,000 (-23.8%).
- 1175 Whitebridge Hill Rd: Five-bedroom / six-bath. Listed by Koenig & Strey GMAC Real Estate; on the market 285 days. Was $10.75 million, now $8.5 million (-20.9%).
- 196 Sheridan Rd: Four-bedroom / 3.5-bath. Listed by Koenig & Strey GMAC Real Estate; on the market 387 days. Was $1.22 million, now $975,000 (-20.4%)
- 40 Indian Hill Rd: Five-bedroom / 6.5-bath. Listed by Jean Wright Real Estate; on the market 536 days. Was $4.8 million, now $3.97 million (-17.2%).