Spacious Lakeview East apartments with private balconies
The 14-story high-rise at 441 W Oakdale in Lakeview East has spacious, updated studio and one-bedroom apartments with an amenity that’s unusual in the area — private balconies.
The contemporary building is close to Lincoln Park and steps from a wide range of restaurants, shopping and nightlife. CTA buses stop at the corner.
Planned Property Management, one of Chicago’s largest property owners, has a number of buildings in the immediate area. Planned’s Dan McDonough is our tour guide in this sponsored video.
- Lakeview East student-friendly apartments
- Updated apartments in a classic Lakeview East location
- Renovated Lakeview East apartments with great views
- The CHA’s Britton Budd apartments in Lakeview East
- A full-service high-rise where Lincoln Park meets Lakeview East