Two high-floor 3-bedroom, 3-bath homes will be available in June at Chestnut Tower, 121 W Chestnut St.
The unusually spacious homes span 1,920 square feet and have hardwood floors, in-unit washer / dryers and renovated kitchens and baths. Kitchens open to a large living / dining area with two walls of windows. Rent for the units is $4,965 and $5,175.
Chestnut Tower is pet-friendly and has a private dog park. The building has 24/7 door staff, a business center, fitness center and a rooftop resident lounge with an adjacent sundeck that serves up sweeping views of the skyline.
Chestnut Tower is within the attendance boundaries of Ogden International School, one of the city’s more sought-after public elementary schools. Washington Square Park, a tranquil oasis, is just north and east of the building.
Join me in the video for a tour of Chestnut Tower, a visit to a 3-bedroom apartment and a look at the immediate neighborhood. You can get an in-depth look at Chestnut Tower at our apartment review page.
Note: Chestnut Tower is a YoChicago sponsor.
- Free rent and discounted parking at Chestnut Tower
- Chestnut Tower apartments, 121 W Chestnut St, Near North Side
- Rent a spacious two-bedroom apartment in the Gold Coast’s best location
- Deal of the day – free rent on Gold Coast two-bedrooms
- 100 West Chestnut apartments, 100 W Chestnut St, Near North Side