The fitness center opens to a large, landscaped, south-facing pool deck with sunny and shaded seating areas, cabanas, skyline views and a fire pit.
Neighborhood street fairs are held nearby nearly every summer weekend, and dozens of al fresco dining and drinking establishments are within a short walk.
Echelon residents also enjoy an annual summer luau and other social events held around the pool before heading to a sweeping look at the outdoor scene from their floor-to-ceiling windows and private balconies.
- Echelon at K Station combines luxury and location
- Chicago’s best Loop / New East Side apartments – private outdoor space
- Chicago’s best West Loop / Near West apartments – Private outdoor space
- Enjoy the great outdoors at the South Loop’s Astoria Tower
- A corner Lakeview townhome with great outdoor space