The views from 30 East Elm in the Gold Coast
The 19-story contemporary condominium at 30 East Elm is far short of the tallest building in the Gold Coast, but its location on a block dominated by low-rise vintage buildings affords it some surprisingly good views.
I shot these panoramas yesterday morning from the roof of the building before meeting up with Baird & Warner’s Tina Rotter for a video shoot in a unit she has listed for sale.
You can see more views of Chicago in our panorama album at Flickr.
The arrow helps you locate 30 East Elm. You can see more aerial views of Chicago in our album at Flickr.
- A Gold Coast fat cat at One East Scott
- Great Chicago blocks – East Bellevue Place in the Gold Coast
- The views from the Gold Coast’s Ambassador House
- Tour a Gold Coast one-bedroom in a full-amenity high-rise
- A reconstructed Gold Coast greystone for $3.5 million