The 3-unit boutique building is on a quiet, one-way, tree-lined street a short distance from the Brown Line and the retail, dining and recreational scene in Lincoln Square. It has spacious rooms, a large kitchen with island, well-separated bedrooms including a master suite, central air, garage parking, great storage, in-unit washer / dryer and a private outdoor deck.
The home just came on the market and is priced at $379,000.
Kale Realty’s Eric Rojas is our tour guide in the sponsored video.
- Tour a loft-like Ravenswood 2-bedroom steps from the Damen Brown Line
- A spacious Streeterville co-op that lives like a single-family home
- A North Center 2-bedroom with great outdoor space
- A bright 3-bedroom townhome at The Pointe in Lincoln Park
- A charming Bowmanville home just steps from Winnemac Park