The building has an indoor pool with an adjacent sundeck with grills, a business center, a resident lounge with a catering kitchen, gaming tables and flat-screen TVs, a large fitness center, a huge bike room, resident storage and more.
Apartments range from studios to 3-bedrooms. The apartments boast wood-like floors, granite countertops, ample kitchen cabinets, and excellent closet space. Triangular bay windows afford residents spectacular views of the parks, skyline and lake.
North Harbor Tower has the largest selection of 3-bedrooms in the area, and they span nearly 1,800 square feet. Check our review page for an outline of what makes these units family-friendly.
Note: North Harbor Tower has sponsored our review page and the above video.
- A dancing tour of 1111 North Dearborn apartments
- Tour twenty-one Lakeview East apartments in less than an hour
- A couch potato tour of Lincoln Park apartments
- Tour Lincoln Park apartments via YoChicago videos and fight global warming
- Tour the Sutherland model apartments in Hyde Park with the designer