The Madison on Racine, a new 216-unit apartment complex held its official groundbreaking yesterday and I was in attendance.
According to architect Pat FitzGerald, the project marks “a significant change in the West Loop, a large rental building in an area that’s seen mostly condo development up until now… there’s a lot of potential in the West Loop that people are only now starting to realize.”
- A video tour of Mondial, River West’s newest luxury apartments
- Groundbreaking tomorrow for 216 apartments at Madison and Racine
- More new apartments headed for the West Loop
- Construction underway on Catalyst apartments in West Loop
- Will Fifield “tack on” a hotel and 350 apartments to a West Loop office tower?