The Madison on Racine, a new 216-unit apartment complex held its official groundbreaking yesterday and I was in attendance.
According to architect Pat FitzGerald, the project marks “a significant change in the West Loop, a large rental building in an area that’s seen mostly condo development up until now… there’s a lot of potential in the West Loop that people are only now starting to realize.”
- Groundbreaking tomorrow for 216 apartments at Madison and Racine
- Construction underway on Catalyst apartments in West Loop
- Fifield plans luxury apartments in East Village, eyes Wicker Park, Bucktown
- Why the Grays bought at CA3 in the West Loop
- Luxury condos mix with affordable housing in “West Wicker Park”