K2 Apartments has a gateway location in the Fulton River District that affords its residents quick access to the bars, restaurants, nightlife and other attractions in the adjacent West Loop, River West and River North neighborhoods.
One of the advantages of K2′s location is that summer becomes a months-long festival of nearby neighborhood events. On the agenda this Friday, Saturday and Sunday, July 18-20, is the Taste of River North, which will be held across the river from K2 in Montgomery Ward Park.
The above photo of Ward Park was shot from a high-floor at K2, where residents can enjoy a view of the Taste of River North.
K2 is a new, full-amenity luxury tower offering a variety of studio to 3-bedroom apartments.
- An up-to-date list of available River North apartments
- River North – A list of available apartments and current rents
- An apartment pool with a view in the Fulton River District
- A bird’s eye view of the 200 North Michigan demolition
- River North apartment shootout – Chicagoland Property Group vs YoChicago